Thursday

First Kiss






I stair into your beautiful brown eyes,
I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body.
And as I brush the hair out of your face,
I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek,
as my skin touches yours, our hearts beat faster.

As you run your hands through my hair
I lean towards you,
I breathe you in.
And when our eyes close, our lips meet.

Our kiss is soft and wet,
smooth and warm,
sensuous and passionate.

The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave.
We both feel all of our emotion at once,
it's a feeling words can't describe.
As we pull away, you look into my eyes
and I look into yours,
we smile realizing that was our first kiss,

And it wasn't going to be our last.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how on the
topic of unpredicted emotions.

Here is my blog post: know more

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your site in internet explorer, could test this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a good section of other folks will leave out your wonderful writing due to this problem.

My weblog: click here

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!

Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care
for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my webpage; site

Anonymous said...

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

Visit my web blog ... know more

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Look at my blog ... more Information

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in web explorer, may check this?
IE still is the marketplace leader and a good component to other people will
miss your great writing due to this problem.

Have a look at my website: visit link

Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use internet for that reason, and get the most up-to-date news.

my webpage: Visit link

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and
a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.



my web site :: more info

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

Feel free to visit my blog post; Click Here

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!

Also visit my site; click here

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this article
i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible
post.

Look into my web page ... click here

Anonymous said...

Hi there, after reading this remarkable post i
am too cheerful to share my experience here with mates.

Feel free to surf to my blog website

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I stopped up here, but I believed this post used to be great. I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

My weblog ... click here

Anonymous said...

Very good article. I certainly love this site. Keep it up!


My blog post: visit link

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really informative.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a lot of
time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it
was still worthwhile!

Check out my homepage click here

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some other magnificent article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such an
ideal method of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look
for such information.

Also visit my blog post - more Information
my web page > site

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


My web-site; visit link visit link

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "First Kiss" < Liked it!

Also visit my website ... website
my website - visit link

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!

Stop by my web-site site

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and interesting, and
let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking
intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

My web blog :: more information

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that,
this is fantastic blog. An excellent read.
I will definitely be back.

Check out my homepage - more Information

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


my webpage - know more

Anonymous said...

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Here is my weblog :: more info

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Stop by my blog ... click here

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blog viewers,
due to it's nice posts

My blog post ... more info

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from most recent news.

Look at my web page ... diving courses Gauteng
My website - adrenaline adventures Gauteng

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

Also visit my site :: know more

Anonymous said...

I have learn some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you put to make such a excellent informative website.


Feel free to visit my website - more info

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... project management Gauteng

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!

Here is my homepage :: touch screens south africa

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared
to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly
get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to visit my homepage specialised cakes

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with
us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting
this to my followers! Wonderful blog and superb design and style.


Also visit my site: recruitment africa

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles.

I will bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly.
I'm moderately sure I'll be told many new stuff right right
here! Best of luck for the next!

Feel free to surf to my site: specialises in different languages

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit
this web page, because i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations
in fact nice funny material too.

Feel free to visit my web page :: boarding kennels

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to increase your knowledge simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest gossip posted here.


Also visit my website: digital printing durban

Anonymous said...

wonderful post, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you've a huge
readers' base already!

Feel free to surf to my web blog - landscapers